We had the opportunity this weekend to document Mr. & Mrs. Lloyd's wedding! It was such a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a blast. We have lots of work to do in order to get everything ready for this happy couple... but we couldn't help but post a picture of the breath-taking bride! Thanks Chris and Ann for letting us be a part of your special day!Saturday, August 9, 2008
Wedding Bells Were Ringing...
We had the opportunity this weekend to document Mr. & Mrs. Lloyd's wedding! It was such a beautiful ceremony and the reception was a blast. We have lots of work to do in order to get everything ready for this happy couple... but we couldn't help but post a picture of the breath-taking bride! Thanks Chris and Ann for letting us be a part of your special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow. She looks great. I really love how vibrant her flowers are.
She looks beautiful her dress is beautiful. I was seriously depressed that I didn't make it. I sat in Lehi waiting for my mom since she was going to pick Lukas up on her way home from Salt Lake. She got stuck in traffic. By the time she got there it was to late. I almost started to cry because Lukas had been an absolute terror the WHOLE day!
If you could make me look hot I'd pay you to take my picture. That would be money well spent. I totally want to do the pregnancy photo shoot thing when that time comes in my life.
Post a Comment