Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We got permission...

To show off a pic from Brandi's maternity session!
It's obvious to us that mommy and daddy will be great parents to another little baby. We can't wait to welcome their daughter Blair into our world.


By the way... how nice would it be to look that great at 8 months pregnant?!?

3 comments:

rain said...

Wow. Brandi, you do look great! I'm jealous--I've been un-preggers for two months...and I still don't look that good in jeans. I'm more than a little jealous. Such a sweet pic.

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Aww thanks guys. I think that no matter what though when your pregnant you think your huge and you think your huge after your pregnant. Rainey I thought you looked AWESOME at book club. I was thinking wow she just had a baby less then two months ago and you were wearing your normal clothes. I don't think that happened to me with Lukas. I do love this picture though and it is so nice to know that I will have memories of being pregnant because even though I sometimes complain I do enjoy some aspects and miss it at times when I am not pregnant.

KaSs MiLeS said...

All i saw was the title on kelli's list, i was hoping these were the photos of my sister and your sister's last session. :0)